Dominique de Silva: 30-year-old North Carolina woman disappears from social media, returns with Dystonia, severe convulsions after COVID-19 “vaccine”

TheCOVIDBlog.com
July 21, 2021

Mrs. Dominique de Silva.

CHARLOTTE, NORTH CAROLINA — A North Carolina real estate agent concedes that her life is unlikely to ever be the same despite many Instagram users not believing her story. Meanwhile we’re learning the name of yet another neurological disorder.

Mrs. Dominique de Silva received one of the experimental injections against COVID-19 on March 18, according to her Instagram page. She received the injection in Las Vegas. Several people have asked Mrs. de Silva to clarify which injection she received. But she has not done so.

Nearly 550,000 doses of Pfizer and Moderna had been administered in Nevada as of March 10, according to the Associated Press. The Johnson & Johnson viral vector DNA shot had just been authorized for emergency use on February 27. Clark County, where Las Vegas is located, began administering 24,000 doses of J&J on March 9. Governor Steve Sisolak received his J&J injection on March 11. Mrs. De Silva said this about her injection:

“[I] made the decision to get my vax before I left Las Vegas to move back to my home state of North Carolina because I wanted to play it safe and make sure those around me weren’t in harms way.

Based on all the foregoing, we’re going to guess she got the “one-and-done” J&J shot. Regardless, it doesn’t really matter as all of them are equally dangerous and poisonous.

Making sense of Dominique

We read every post and nearly every comment on Mrs. de Silva’s Facebook and Instagram since March. She moved to Las Vegas from North Carolina in 2012 at the age of 21. Mrs. de Silva said she was naive, depressed, had low-esteem and let people walk all over her at that time. She became what appears to be a successful and passionate real estate agent in Las Vegas. She also reunited with her father who left the family when she was 10. He ended up dying of a heart attack shortly after their reunion.

Mrs. de Silva speaks very highly of Las Vegas. She credits the city for transforming her from a little girl to a grown, successful woman. But her run in Vegas ended on March 18 when she moved back to her home state of North Carolina with her fiancé. This is also the day she received the experimental injection.

Her life seemed pretty normal and charmed from there. Mrs. de Silva got married sometime around May 16 and was trucking along in her full-circle life back to the East Coast. But she was noticeably silent from social media from March 19 to May 10. She also disappeared from Instagram from May 29 to July 9. That’s when she started explaining what was happening.

World flipped upside down

Mrs. de Silva suffered adverse effects from the experimental injection within a week. She spoke of general malaise as soon as she landed in North Carolina. But she dismissed it as jet lag. Extreme leg pain, short-term memory loss and visual impairment followed two weeks later.

An emergency room doctor diagnosed her condition as a “dystonic storm.” In other words, she had Shawn Skelton Syndrome. “The day that I heard these words (dystonia) is the day my life shattered right before my eyes,” she said. The July 9 Instagram post is lengthy. But it ends with Mrs. de Silva conceding that her life is never going to be the same.

Mrs. de Silva posted another lengthy update on July 12. She defiantly spoke of how doctors are not always right. More symptoms, such as brain fog, chronic fatigue, migraines and hair loss to the point that she now wears hair pieces were also described.

Mrs. de Silva initially got the same treatment that most everyone we’ve covered on this blog got/gets from the medical establishment. Doctors told her she was fine, that it was all in her head, and that she just needed more rest. Keep in mind she had a pre-existing condition known as Hashimoto’s disease before she got the injection. She announced this to the world in April 2020, long before she received the experimental injection.

No more secrets, lots of skepticism and trolls

The full story came out on July 18. Mrs. de Silva posted a video that is all too familiar to The COVID Blog. She also conceded that getting the experimental injection was probably not a good idea.

Unfortunately a good majority of the population receives all their news and information from mainstream media and big tech. Thus this type of vaccine adverse reaction can look very peculiar. The troll and skeptic comments are everywhere on Mrs. de Silva’s Instagram page.

The verdict

Only a fool (aka COVID/vaccine zealots) with no critical thinking ability could believe this woman is lying and acting. There is, in fact, a real mental disorder known as Munchausen by Internet. It occurs when medically-well individuals fake recognized illnesses in virtual environments, according to the Journal of Medical Internet Research. But she is not on this spectrum, if you will. The study also mentions Munchausen by Internet trolling.

Mrs. de Silva’s entire life revolves around her career as a real estate agent. Granted she is a Millennial girlie-girl who like Instagram. But there is certainly nothing abnormal about that. At least 75% of her Facebook and Instagram posts have something to do with her job. There is no benefit whatsoever to her faking vaccine adverse reactions.

She simply has nothing to gain from faking this. Further, there are numerous others suffering the exact same adverse reactions. Except now we’re learning it has several different names. This is the first time we’ve heard the term dystonia in seven months being online.

Damage is done

A 2012 study by University of Leicester researchers found that people with disabilities are four times more likely to commit suicide than the rest of the population. It’s one thing to be born with disabilities. That is the only life those individuals ever know. But sudden, dramatic changes for the worst in day-to-day life are difficult for anyone.

Mrs. de Silva knew her life was different and naturally did not want to talk about it with anyone. That is why her life looked normal on her social media timelines. Call it temporary denial. Now she and many others similarly situated must adjust from what was a productive existence to being dependent on others, likely for the most routine things.

The medical industry is not going to help any of these victims. These injections are working exactly how they were meant – to murder and maim. Vaccine-injured individuals with strong support groups have the best chance of salvaging life for as long as it lasts. There are treatment to mitigate these reactions. But these conditions are irreversible once the plunger is pushed. Unfortunately there are tens of thousands that we’ll never hear about who will simply disappear.

Stay vigilant and protect your friends and loved ones.

COVID Legal USA is your partner in fight mandatory vaccines and other COVID mandates. Follow us on Telegram and please report all deaths and adverse effects related to these shots to:

support at thecovidblog.com

Fight censorship and manipulation. Please SUPPORT US VIA PAYPAL.

Notify of
guest
35 Comments
Oldest
Newest Most Voted
Inline Feedbacks
Nekem
Nekem
6 days ago

Looks like these shaking may be demonic possession. Did you notice that she flashed the devils right throughout?

Tom
Tom
Reply to  Nekem

My 64 y.o. gf has Parkinson’s since 2012. When ‘off’, she has dystonia as a symptom. When ‘on’ (medication levodopa), she has dyskinesia. She has involuntarily flipped me off rapidly a few times when dystonic while sleeping. It does indeed remind of the Exorcist! And she often mentions “dark forces pulling me” as part of the dystonia. They upped her meds to where she is ‘on’ most of the time now. That’s good, although there is always the dyskinesia. You run risk of biting your tongue if you are eating near her, as the dyskinesia of constant rocking and head bobbing can throw your own coordination off.

DK Fynn
6 days ago

I know I’ve alluded to this elsewhere, but I’ll reiterate it here: to me, it just intuitively seems that if these so-called vaccines can do this to one person, they’re probably not good for anyone.

I don’t expect others to logically see things the way I do, but to me, my “reasoning” for what I said above isn’t logical per se: it’s something deeper than logic–it’s intuition, or instinct, which (I hope) everyone has.

Critical_Mass
Critical_Mass
Reply to  DK Fynn

It has been conclusively proven that they don’t stay in the injection site but enter the bloodstream, breach the blood-brain barrier, and release trillions of spike proteins which we know cause clotting when they come in contact with the blood, through a variety of concurrent mechanisms.
Not all blood clots are immediately fatal, but even a single one can be if it forms in a bad place. At best, it’s playing Russian roulette with your health.

Kriss
Kriss
Reply to  Critical_Mass

Well said.

Karen Christy
Karen Christy
Reply to  Critical_Mass

How anyone could believe that anything one ever takes in via injection could stay in the injection site is beyond my ability to understand. I get that sometimes, we shoot a compound into the muscle, sometimes into the blood stream, sometimes even organs. But does anyone really expect that 100% of whatever has been shot in is going to stay only there? Seriously?!

DK Fynn
Reply to  Karen Christy

Admittedly, my understanding of medicine is very limited. I’m not a medical student, but I agree with you. It seems hard to understand that an injection stays in the injection site.

george
george
2 days ago
Reply to  DK Fynn

Or that the mRNA will not get into the DNA. I can list about 56 lies or coverups of truth in this whole satanic plandemic, and that is one of them.

Kriss
Kriss
Reply to  DK Fynn

I’m sure you’ve read about how the injection escapes into the bloodstream, and the spike protein creates systemic damage. That is too high a risk that can not be controlled by anyone. It’s a lethal “vaccine,” if it’s that at all. I really don’t care what people want to call it but it’s simply toxic material. Your reasoning is logical to me.

DK Fynn
Reply to  Kriss

Yes, the biodistribution study. I feel that that study alone should’ve been enough cause to at least pause this “vaccination” campaign.

But nope. I don’t pay attention to the mainstream media very much, but I’m almost certain there was no mention of it there.

If my suspicions are correct, these next few years (maybe until 10 years…who knows) are going to be very eye-opening.

I hope I have the spiritual, emotional, and psychological maturity to handle whatever happens. I hope we all do.

SpecOps
SpecOps
Reply to  DK Fynn

We will be seeing deaths like never before which is why they are now pushing these door-to-door injections before the mass deaths start. When all this started in February 2021 I just realized it was almost to the month 30 years ago when the Gulf War ended and the incident that occurred over the last few days of February 1991 that became known as the Highway of Death.

Retreating Iraqi troops from Kuwait had the first vehicles hit by air strikes which caused a traffic jam. As a result the troops bunched up which then became a massacre. One iconic photo that became featured in the HBO TV series on the war ‘Generation Kill’ showed a charred arm of an Iraqi soldier sticking out of the ground on the side of the highway.

I did a meme calling what’s going on the Vaccine Highway of Death – 2021 comparing it to that carnage in 1991. This one will be much longer drawn out and will see levels of carnage that will be many times more than the thousand or so who were killed by the US Air Force bombing those few days.

Only God is my Judge
Only God is my Judge
1 day ago
Reply to  SpecOps

Sadly, I also think this is how it will play out.

farmerz
farmerz
Reply to  DK Fynn

I hadn’t been paying a lot of attention about the vaccine rollout , since I already knew I wouldn’t take it. However, when Nurse Dover tipped over in Mid December, that was my major red flag day. The dead and disabled are starting to pile up. Graphic pictures, videos, detailed time lines lead to very accurate stories, that are hard to deny. Great work Covid blog!

Aidan
Aidan
Reply to  DK Fynn

The whole purpose of this so called vaccines is for depopulation. If it wipes out one fool then it should do it for another fool. And it does. So it does work. What is there to understand? You are aware of Agenda 21 and the elities planning this scamdemic to take over the world, right?

I mean yeah you are correct if one person suffers from the vaccine then it would not be good for someone else to take it. But you sound like a man of intelligence that would explain your reasoning for not taking the vaccine.

However I would go one step forward and not even take the vaccine once I heard people suffering from it. I would use this logical conclusion:

The vaccine came out within less than a year, no long term studies were done, unlicenced, unapproved and within clinical trails. In other words it has not been proven to be safe. Simple

But you have to remember how sheep operate, and I’ve heard them say this crap over and over again:

“Oh but these vaccines cause rare blood clots/oh that’s just a conspiracy theory from tin foil hat anit vaxxers”.

The more dumb sheep that take it the better.

Last edited 5 days ago by Aidan
Oh hyhdh
Oh hyhdh
4 days ago
Reply to  Aidan

That’s why they say they’re “safe and effective”. People just don’t know in what way they mean that.

Nancy Bryson
Nancy Bryson
6 days ago

I believe that this lady is suffering and it makes me sick.

DK Fynn
Reply to  Nancy Bryson

Yes, that video’s a bit hard to watch.

What I find infuriating is the doctors telling her (and others) that it’s “all in her head.”

I believe in “mind over matter,” but I don’t believe that’s what’s happening here.

All in her head…pfft…gimme a break.

Zoe
Zoe
Reply to  DK Fynn

When Bill Frankenstein Gates went to India and injected those girls with HPV vax many of the girls were harmed and the Dr’s did the same thing. Some girls committed suicide other will never be the same. Who needs condescending Dr’s when you are feeling something in wrong and to be cast off as mental.

Critical_Mass
Critical_Mass
Reply to  DK Fynn

It’s gaslighting, plain and simple.
First they inject people with a Chinese bioweapon and then tell them that they’re crazy if they think it hurt them.

KarlM Alias
KarlM Alias
Reply to  Critical_Mass

At least the Chinese version is based on known tech. (attenuated virus) used for many decades ie Polio. They, at least, have not injected their population with a biologic poison – the spikes will cause cardiovascular collapse (together with glyphosate which has poisoned (primed) people since the 80’s) – they are also the definition of PRION protein. What will they call this? MadPfizerDisease springs to mind.

Cap Matifou
Cap Matifou
4 days ago
Reply to  KarlM Alias

I think you missed the part about the spike protein mRNA code arriving via chinese internet download to the western vaxx manufacturers. They got an unverifiable genetic code in digital form, like a password protected ZIP file that needs to be thrown at (injected into) living people to see what’s in it. After the download the vaxx was ready in two afternoons, maybe you heard about that intriguing part. This is the very definition of a Troyan horse. The true line of encapsulated surprises will manifest in the years ahead. And I doubt the code was made by a flesh and blood Chinese Mengele. Sometime down the line it will be explained, the mRNA programmer was a very smart computer, or if you read between the lines you’ll rather suspect the dark hiperdimensional force happily using said computers as a 3D interface to this world. This enemy of humanity planned these chess moves since thousands of years, nudging humanity into building the “talking image” (i.e. digital) technology.
Sudden deth and shaky hands are little Johnny’s birthday party compared to what awaits the clueless vaxx victims. It may come true what the bible talks about, that the survivors (of the jab) will envy the dead (those that keeled over from it right away). We stand collectively butt nekkid in the shooting frontline, and many not even fathom the war of good and evil is going on around us.

Kriss
Kriss
4 days ago
Reply to  Cap Matifou

Wow I don’t know where you get your info but it’s very interesting and these days, I’ll consider any background information seriously, especially when it comes to the C19 shots and China.

Vince
Vince
4 days ago
Reply to  Critical_Mass

Amazing how most of the vaccines are jew owned not. chinese. The vaxx is killing not covid. Wake up.

Critical_Mass
Critical_Mass
4 days ago
Reply to  Vince

Maybe I didn’t express myself clearly. The so-called “vaccine” IS the bioweapon.

SpecOps
SpecOps
Reply to  DK Fynn

That tells you what doctors are in the medical system. They are trained to be the nazi concentration camp doctor Mengele

Janyuary
Janyuary
Reply to  SpecOps

Well sort of, I think, and upvoted. I think the profession draws a larger share of arrogant power trippers, an occupational hazard. They are trained to be opportunists and have created huge disease industries out of fake diseases — amoral to the core. For example:

Diabetes (type 1, pancreas suddenly shuts down permanently, zero warning, and insulin production halts) in the 1930s, 1950s, up until relatively recently, was one disease and it was (and remains) fatal if ignored. The only remedy is to be injected with insulin, and in those days the only insulin that would work in humans came from pigs (synthetic insulin came about I think in the ’70s or ’80s). The diabetic faces certain death unless he/she receives insulin injections, and it stays that way for life.

Today, diabetes as a disease includes type 2, those with symptoms reflecting what happens when insulin production is screwy. Its victims come by it gradually and it’s obvious why — they eat very badly, a lot of sugar and carbohydrates, and they get little or zero exercise. They mess up their pancreas and its production of insulin, their bodies mimic the symptoms of diabetic decline, and PRESTO new disease for doctors to “treat.” Billions of dollars in marketing for this “serious disease!”

Today’s doctors are trained to keep such as patients. BETTER doctors would say gently or not to the second kind of diabetic (type 2), “You don’t need a doctor, you need a kick in the pants. Get in shape and start eating right, and your diabetes will go away. Stop wasting my time because there are people who need me.”

Last edited 5 days ago by Janyuary
Vince
Vince
2 days ago
Reply to  SpecOps

You see what the jews are doing and still believe that other big lie? We are all germans now.

george
george
2 days ago
Reply to  DK Fynn

The vast majority of doctors proved themselves not credible in this plandemic. Same for the pharmaceutical doctors. Same for elected leaders.

But, perhaps they vaxxed themselves and are now high on the mind-controlled priority list.

Aidan
Aidan
Reply to  Nancy Bryson

A woman in Ireland is being wrongfully imprisoned for not wearing a mask. Three months she will be in the slammer for not wearing a mask.

Old people in care homes are being held hostage in care homes with forced covid vaccine jabs and DNR orders.

I know where my sympathies lie and it’s certainly not with this women who has sold her soul to the devil and left her family in a dire situtation.

Grimly Fiendish
Grimly Fiendish
5 days ago

What the hell kind of “logic” is that in the post from the guy who got the J&J shot? “I got the shot so I wouldn’t be a danger to others?” Everyone is not a plague carrier! There is no such thing as “asymptomatic” carriers…period. It has been debunked.

Vince
Vince
4 days ago

These people have been brainwashed. Just like you were once and so was I.

Kriss
Kriss
4 days ago

The anxious covid people act like I’m going to come up and give them a big smooch or something and spread (what?) on them!

Only God is my Judge
Only God is my Judge
1 day ago

Yes, debunked for months, even by entities sympathetic to the ’cause’! Yet, many of the sheep will never NOT believe the asymptomatic carrier scare. I suppose it takes too much thinking to even entertain the notion that asymptomatic people’s bodies are winning the battle and thus extremely unlikely to pass on the pathogens. I should clarify: natural pathogens vs this nightmarish lab-concocted juice that people are so giddy to take. Who knows what is going on with the latter is terms of transmission.

Zoe
Zoe
5 days ago

There are two websites that may offer treatment options for those who have been injured by the jabs.
Anyone who can get this information to those who have been injured would help many. I’m not on social media and never will be, but you savvy folks who can get this out there on those platform that can help these people would be greatly appreciated.

Buzz Saw
Buzz Saw
4 days ago

I listened to a podcast suggesting that only about 10-20% of these suicide jabs contain death toxins during 2021. The vast majority of vials contain saline solution, which is what our fake leaders and billionaires get. Notice how none of them have had any adverse reactions?!?! So in 2022, the World Economic Forum plan will be to increase the vials to contain more death toxins and continue to increase it further in 2023 and so on etc. etc.

In some ways, this sounds quite plausible because if 100% of the vials contained death toxins, many more people would be dropping like flies and their de-population plan would become too obvious even for the lazy couch potato sheep.

Only time will tell.

Would love your thoughts, please comment.x
x