Please follow these simple rules to ensure your comments are approved quickly. Note that many readers send us feedback on the high-quality of comments here. Please live up to the standard.
1. No hyperlinks unless highly relevant or internal
2. No promotional content
3. Disagree respectfully
4. No brigading (i.e. posting more than 2-3 comments at once). Quality is valued over quantity
5. No name-calling or ad hominem attacks
6. Stay on topic
7. Use real email address and IP location for faster comment approval
8. No preaching. State your position without projection, coercion and/or self-aggrandizement
9. No spamming, e.g. posting the same comment in multiple threads
10. No vulgarity
11. No de-railing threads with personal agendas
12. No posting under multiple names
13. No shilling for politicians, big pharma or mainstream media
14. Ideal comments are 100 words or less. Anything beyond that is immediately flagged and only approved once mods have an opportunity to read the entire comment.