Caroline Rothstein: 38-year-old triple-vaxxed New York poet blames lax masking, Pfizer’s Paxlovid for her new “COVID-19 symptoms with a vengeance”

TheCOVIDBlog.com
May 10, 2022

Ms. Caroline Rothstein.

BROOKLYN — A 38-year-old poet and writer for, among others, Cosmopolitan and The Guardian, is unwilling to face reality as her health continually declines.

Ms. Caroline Rothstein is a believer in all things COVID-19. She is a Twitter “blue check,” best known for her slam poetry. She often writes and speaks about masturbation, orgasms, and being Jewish. Ms. Rothstein uses a lot of vulgar language and hyper-feminist, made-up words like “cishetpatriarchial world” in her poetry. The following, published on Instagram in April 2021, is from a slam poem called “A Blessing For My Clitoris After I Cum.”

Another one of Ms. Rothstein’s slam poems is called “To All the Boys I’ve Fucked Before.”

Ms. Rothstein is the daughter of Mr. Steven Rothstein, a wealthy Bear Stearns stockbroker. He is best known for purchasing a lifetime pass (a “golden ticket”) for first class flights on American Airlines in 1987. Mr. Rothstein paid $250,000 (about $633,000 adjusted for inflation today) to fly first-class forever. Two years later, in 1989, he added a companion pass for another $150,000 ($347,000 today). A total of 65 millionaires took advantage of the offer until it was discontinued in 2004.

RELATED: Nate Bronstein: 15-year-old Chicago high school student commits suicide after relentless bullying for false rumor of being non-vaccinated (April 29, 2022)

But after accumulating over 30 million flight miles from 1989 to 2008, American Airlines terminated his golden ticket, citing fraudulent behavior related to the companion pass. But the real reason was that the pass was a bad idea from the beginning. It cost American Airlines upwards of $23 million in lost revenue from Rothstein alone. Caroline Rothstein wrote about her dad’s semi-famous frequent flyer adventures in a 2019 Guardian article.

Ms. Rothstein has toured the United States performing her slam poetry since at least 2019. Most of her shows were online in 2020 and 2021 due to the so-called pandemic. That’s where the story picks up.

Vaxx zealotry and extreme denial

Ms. Rothstein received her first mRNA injection on April 22, 2021, according to her Twitter account.

She received the second shot on May 13, 2021. The announcement was contained in a long thread about depression and being Jewish.

Ms. Rothstein reported being “knocked out in bed” after the second injection, in yet another Twitter thread about being Jewish.

She received her booster injection sometime in November or December.

Ms. Rothstein reported that she was sick with so-called COVID-19 on April 26, 2022. She partially blamed being unmasked. Ms. Rothstein also indicated, despite being triple-vaxxed, she was taking Pfizer’s anti-viral drug Paxlovid. The FDA authorized the drug for emergency use as a COVID-19 treatment in December.

Ms. Rothstein is very confused as to why she has so-called COVID since she’s triple-vaxxed, boosted and “was extremely cautious and mask compliant.” The entire thread is 10 tweets long, talking about how she already had COVID, and how the world is an oppressive game of “COVID Roulette.”

She reported that her symptoms worsened two days later, April 28.

The next day, April 29, Ms. Rothstein directed more blame at Paxlovid.

A week later, On May 6, Ms. Rothstein reported that she “relapsed with COVID” and has a cast of new symptoms “with a vengeance.” She continued blaming Paxlovid for her deteriorating health.

Several Twitter users asked her why she took Paxlovid if she was already fully vaccinated and boosted. But she did not answer any of said queries. Interestingly Ms. Rothstein, citing journalistic integrity, said she’s only anecdotally connecting her illness with Paxlovid because “I cannot spread misinformation without 100% evidence.”

We’ll update this story in due course.

Blame everything except the holy serum

Ms. Rothstein posted a mainstream media article about numerous other people reporting severe adverse reactions to Paxlovid. But of course the FDA concluded that people should still take the $530 per five-day course of the drug when prescribed by their doctors. It appears that Ms. Rothstein feels that since mainstream media are somewhat constructively criticizing the new Pfizer drug, then she has permission to do so as well.

It’s unclear which mRNA injections Ms. Rothstein received. But she literally blamed everything from improper masking and global oppression, to the “politicization of science” for her rapidly-declining health. It’s as if her brain will not even allow her to fathom the idea that the mRNA injections have compromised her immune system. Long gone are the days of chicken soup and orange juice for vaxx zealots. Three experimental injections, experimental Paxlovid, and denial is the standard treatment protocol when one is feeling under the weather.

Meanwhile, Israel reported 26 “COVID-19 related deaths” for the week ending April 2. Twenty of said deaths (77%) were people who received two or more of the injections. Only six were non-vaccinated.  The trend has been consistent in Israel throughout 2022. It is also on par with New South Wales, Australia data. The country’s largest state was publishing weekly so-called COVID-19 death numbers since at least the beginning of 2022. But it stopped in late April due to every week showing 70%+ of all COVID-19 deaths being vaxxed and/or boosted people.

RELATED: Tracey Spicer: 54-year-old triple-vaxxed Australian television personality blames “long COVID” for her pericarditis, deteriorating health (April 27, 2022)

COVID-19 and “long COVID” are now code words for vaccine adverse effects and deaths. But don’t bother trying to show and tell vaxx zealots this undeniable truth. “Da Nile” is the longest river in the world. But proud Brazilian scientists are in “denial,” claiming that the Amazon River is the longest in the world. Whether it’s “da Nile” or “denial,” humanity cannot escape this hard-wired coping mechanism during the most powerful human psy-op in history.

Stay vigilant and protect your friends and loved ones.

COVID Legal USA is your partner in fight mandatory vaccines and other COVID mandates. Follow us on Telegram.

Fight back against censorship! We are once again processing credit card donations. CLICK HERE TO DONATE VIA CREDIT OR DEBIT CARD.

You may also donate via CashApp, Zelle, eCheck, Bitcoin, Ethereum, Stellar, and/or snail mail.

Notify of
guest
48 Comments
Oldest
Newest Most Voted
Inline Feedbacks
Annie
Annie
7 days ago

I dislike anyone getting duped into taking these vaxxes and suffering from the side effects of them. But I can’t drum up any sympathy for her and other vaxx zealots/covidiots. Hate filled, trash spewing people. Karma is a b-tch and it’s coming for them.

J Far
J Far
7 days ago

I love the tweet from the guy saying that if 5 days of Paxlovid doesn’t work, let’s bump it to 10. These folks just keep doubling down, are they ever going to wake up?

Tom Bombastadillo
Tom Bombastadillo
Reply to  J Far

It’s another $530 bucks for the pusherman.

Christine
Christine
7 days ago

I lived in NYC for 14 years and I can tell you that people like Ms. Rothstein are plentiful. I couldn’t bring myself to watch the clips including, “To all the Boys I’ve F***ed Before”. To me, that type of stuff is not art. On FB, I have an acquaintance, early 50s, who has Bells Palsy. (He lived and worked in NYC for a long time.) My guess is it’s a booster reaction, similar to Governor Newsom of CA, but this acquaintance won’t even consider that it’s the vax. I gave myself a lot of credit for simply reading then not commenting. People don’t want to hear the truth and if you attempt to tell them the truth, then you’re the bad person because you’re bursting their bubble. Everyone needs to figure it out for themselves. COVID is the new religion so people like Ms. Rothstein will probably stick to her belief system no matter what.

Annie
Annie
Reply to  Christine

I guess she’s not Jewish but now a branch Covidian. Lol

The Ogs
The Ogs
Reply to  Christine

“I gave myself a lot of credit for simply reading then not commenting.”
Oh me too! Thank you for mentioning that.
The Old School says ‘if you can’t say anything nice, don’t say anything at all.’ This can be more challenging than I thought…

David Robertson
David Robertson
2 days ago
Reply to  The Ogs

Telling someone the truth may offend but it is not offensive. It is after all intended to help them. If written online it may not reach the intended audience but it may help others who read it. Withholding vital information may do more harm than good.

CK10
CK10
Reply to  Christine

I’m still in nyc, Manhattan to be exact and yes most of the people here are like her. Most if not all New Yorkers are allergic to truth, including my gf for 6 years. She’s a nurse and refuses to hear me out on anything that involves facts and real scientific data. It’s really bizarre. I’ve lived in communism and I’ve never seen this level of brainwashing

Last edited 6 days ago by CK10
betticus
betticus
4 days ago
Reply to  Christine

I wasn’t watching that video of her ‘art’ either, just knowing that there was live footage made me cringe.

Grace Napoli
Grace Napoli
3 days ago
Reply to  betticus

There was no reason to watch it, having already read the trash she wrote above that. It’s clear she is a vile, deranged, sexually degenerate pig. I needed no further proof.

Chrissy
Chrissy
7 days ago

From what I can see this was a vile and repulsive person before getting jacked up with mRNA injections. And all downhill from there for her. Her voice is a waste of energy.

Tom Bombastadillo
Tom Bombastadillo
7 days ago

The warthog princess has received more ‘cishetpatriarchal privilege’ in her life than all of The COVID Blog’s readers put together.

Now drowning in Da Nile. Goodbye and good riddance.

The Ogs
The Ogs
7 days ago

“…her brain will not even allow her to fathom the idea that the mRNA injections have compromised her immune system.”
Yup. I just can’t say it any better than this…
More and more of these unfortunates over the next six months to a year?

Dawna
Dawna
7 days ago

Can someone really be this obtuse? I don’t think so.

Kathy
Kathy
Reply to  Dawna

Personal observation here is that it makes people all the more stupid on a dose dependant basis.

Ladyhawke
Ladyhawke
7 days ago

Not only has the world population been shaken up by these jabs, but also the measurements that we’ve used to determine intelligence. Now, when hearing prefaces like Dr., Professor, etc., instead of being in awe, I’m wondering if that person has been jabbed. SAT tests, Mensa, Harvard grad, Tournament of Jeopardy Champ…all obsolete measures of intelligence in my book. I actually do a mental yawn now.
And, I’m constantly amazed at the variety of people I’ve come across who haven’t taken the jab…the latest being my young, physical therapist. Just an ordinary girl. Standing firm.
And this woman who was jabbed, and is now jab-ill and is in denial…her plight reminds me of the Bible verse ‘Professing to be wise, they became fools…’ This entire passage starting from Roman’s 1:22 is worth a read.

Honey Bee
Honey Bee
7 days ago

She’s a nasty, vulgar person. Too many of them in the world

Maria
Maria
Reply to  Honey Bee

Not for long, they canceled themselves, it is happening, sooner or later but not too late

Hal
Hal
7 days ago

“If you can’t say anything nice about someone don’t say anything at all”. My Mom never knew folks like her existed or she wouldn’t have made a rewrite edit.

Clown World
Clown World
7 days ago

Did she not get the memo from her local rabbi that the shot is meant for goyim only? Alas, the insatiable Synagogue of Satan is going to get blood no matter what, whether from enemies or from their own.

Sin Nombre
Sin Nombre
7 days ago

For someone who abhors this “cishetpatriarchal world” (emphasis on patriarchal), she sure as hell loves to cling to the very patriarchal system of Judaism. Her mental dissonance is unbelievably strong.

Car
Car
Reply to  Sin Nombre

She is part of the Fake Jew Tribe that Yahusha Messiah spoke of in response to the Pharisees being of the Synagogue of Satan…This is the Ashkenazi Tribe not the true Jews from the Tribe of Judah/Abram…

Ladyhawke
Ladyhawke
5 days ago
Reply to  Car

Do you think that the true Jews will be revealed soon? If yes, then when and how, and what will happen?

Howdy
Howdy
7 days ago

She is yet another lowlife degenerate shilling for this wicked agenda while living out of big daddy’s pockets and revelling in moral decay.

Holding On
Holding On
7 days ago

Another repulsive, morally bankrupt woman peddling vax zealotry and who knows what else. I find it interesting that there seems to be a strong link between the morally bankrupt and the experimental mRNA shot. It’s as though they are looking to validate their existence and fill up the empty spaces in their souls by finding purpose in their new cult. They truly are blind and deceived.

CK10
CK10
6 days ago

Ah a typical New York liberal jew. Most of my nyc bank clients are like her. If they know I’m not jabbed they’d lynch me

paris
paris
Reply to  CK10

hey not all jews are jabbed nor would they lynch anyone jabbed or not, but b careful one smart unjabbed jew.

Petra Sarmiento
6 days ago

“We’ll update this story” the covidblog-about Carol R.-by that time she will be 6 ft below.

donthatemetoomuch
6 days ago

The real tragedy is that there are people who buy tickets to see her show.

Anyway, now I am really encouraged to have my next custom printed hoodie :

FRONT : I got Vaxxed.
BACK : Just kidding. I’m not a moron.

That ugly girl, makes the real girls who are sweet and soft-spoken, even more precious than they already are.

Last edited 6 days ago by donthatemetoomuch
Eman
Eman
6 days ago

The daughter of a rich stockbroker living off daddy’s fortune never having to earn anything complaining about oppression and being a jew, oh the irony!!

Jason
Jason
6 days ago

These people and the immoral filth they spew are a pox on society. It helps put history in context.

donthatemetoomuch
Reply to  Jason

I know some juice who would be equally repulsed by her vulgarity as anyone else who is repulsed by it.

Focusing on one bad segment of a group of people, then extrapolating to the whole group, is neither fair nor the enlightened path to take.

Rorshach's Journal
Rorshach's Journal
2 days ago

Let’s just ignore the fact the Talmud tells them it’s okay to treat non-J as animals and to kill them if necessary. How many Js do you know who publicly denounce Z-ism and the Protocols of Z? The amount is so few, that I think your opinion is actually detrimental to society. Look at how many have been killed, maimed and injured by media, pharmaceutical companies run by Js in this pandemic, and you just say “oh, just a small insignificant rogue demographic”. Meanwhile the other Js say “what conspiracy?”. Their silence condemns them.

Maria
Maria
6 days ago

OMG, is she for real? I am reading and can’t believe my eyes.
So she is one of the people behind the glossy msm, what was presented as the ”aspirational” for women around the world?
Really I can’t believe such a person exists. She is absolutelly incredible in her stupidity/ entitlement/ evilness and something else I cannot put my finger on.
Another lost soul

turpin
turpin

Poet??? LOL
Another disgusting self important mental defective.
She must be so, so miserable inside that she thinks she has to shock people into noticing her.
No sympathy for this particular vaxxed zombie.

KarlM Alias
KarlM Alias
6 days ago

Yes she is dumb, as are all vax-zealots. But the real villains are the Pharma Corps. ,Health Authorities, Scientists and Doctors who have pushed this thing as ‘safe and effective’, regardless of evidence. People look to them for medical information and their criminally insane responses, given always with gravitas, have fooled a lot. Should we not be directing our ire, and maybe our bombs, at them?

walirlan
walirlan
Reply to  KarlM Alias

I think that all these pathetic morons are exactly the same kind of villains as Big Pharma representatives. No difference.
It’s similar to those who vote for and support corrupt politicians who break all promises and oppress them later.
I don’t agree that “people” look for medical information. No, huge majority of people never do it, never ask any questions, they don’t do any research online.
They go and they get what they are told to get – poisonous shots.
Their fault and responsibility is huge. They perfectly cooperate with criminal politicians and Big Pharma workers, so no pity for them. It’s their choice.

Maria
Maria
Reply to  walirlan

Spot on! Their choice, they are the same as those imposing these vaxes. Entitled, canceling all those that say the truth they dont approve in different matters and so on.
i bet this one was promoting cancelling JK Rowlings and others…

Eva777
Eva777
2 days ago
Reply to  walirlan

Completely agree

EVERYONE who rolled up their sleeves contributed to the pressure and mandates that TPTSB implemented, and anything that comes further down the line as a result.
If so many hadn’t willingly, joyfully got them, they wouldn’t have felt so emboldened…not only did they help the psychos implement their plans, many also aided them with their disgusting attacks on those of us who chose wisely and refused to be guinea pigs

The ONLY jabbed I genuinely have pity for now are the children who HAVE no say, no capacity to consent and have been willingly served up to Pharma on silver platters by their so-called ‘parents’

walirlan
walirlan
6 days ago

A famous TV personality in Poland, Tomasz Lis, had said that when he was a very young journalist there was a saying among TV producers that PEOPLE ARE NOT SO STUPID AS WE THINK – THEY ARE MUCH MORE STUPID.
He also added: VIEWERS CAN FORGIVE US EVERYTHING but there is one thing they will never forgive us, they will never forgive us if we treat them seriously.

He also said: we can’t do any serious programmes as these idiots will take their remote control, press the button and change the channel.

This guy is very rich thanks to stupidity of idiots who create the society. He is honest in this regard and he himself admitted although he worked in TV he was intelligent enough not to watch it.

Dan
Dan
6 days ago

Call him loammi, for you are not my people and i am not your god

Dayna1
Dayna1
6 days ago

Nor did she blame the fact that she went to a concert! Plus she looks fairly unhealthy. I cannot believe how ignorant and blind people are!

Greetings from Spain

Ahinoa Arteta es una cantante de ópera española que después de estar vacunada fue ingresada durante mucho tiempo en el hospital y tuvo que dejar muchas actuaciones debido a su grave estado de salud después de inyectarse el veneno experimental, ella NUNCA ha reconocido que su ingreso hospitalario fue causado por la terapia génica. Antonio Resines es un conocido actor español que después de estar triplemente vacunado estuvo 3meses en cuidados intensivos en un hospital muy gravemente enfermo. Antes de vacunarse insultó a los no vacunados, pero después de salir del hospital pese a la gravedad de su estado de salud nos sigue insultando llamándonos tontos y sigue defendiendo la terapia génica de ARnmensajero.
Está claro que la negación está impresa en sus cerebros como las letras de una impresora en un papel.
Es inútil intentar abrirles los ojos 👀 no vale la pena intentarlo, están en absoluta negación.

Kim Karma
Kim Karma
5 days ago

The took the mark of this system and now are fully reliant on pharma to stay upright.

Lefties R Loozers
Lefties R Loozers
5 days ago

What a disgusting wench.

As the Sundance Kid used to say, “keep flickin’ the bean, bitch. That’s what you’re good at.” Well, something like that.

liz
liz
5 days ago

When this delusional skank says her Covid symptoms are back with a vengeance, this totally negates Bill Gates’ current mantra “well, at least my Covid symptoms are not bad, since he claims he has had three jabs”. Get your stories straight, Covidiots. The truth is, clitoris poet, that Gates never got a real jab, he would not give it to his kids, and he cares not one bit what happens to NYC libtards like yourself.

Eva777
Eva777
2 days ago

What a disgusting, uncouth excuse for a woman – I stupidly clicked on her video, I almost have no words

Is it meant to be clever? Funny? Insightful? It’s none of those things…reminds me a lot of Sarah Silverman – what is it with these Jewesses and their potty mouths? Just nasty

Can’t muster up even a grain of sympathy for this cult member, couldn’t happen to a ‘nicer’ person

Blame everything under the sun for your failing health bar the big pink elephant in the room…the experimental concoctions you willingly allowed in yourself

Is there even a small part of these people that, in the depths of the night, questions the holy needle? I do wonder…

David Robertson
David Robertson
2 days ago

Since they are committing suicide I guess this is evolution at work, weeding out the weak members of humanity. Only the non-compliant will survive. Makes sense to me so I wish them bon voyage.

Would love your thoughts, please comment.x
x